8. Both regimental P. C.'s will function in CHALET de VILLARDELLE at 9 a. m., September 9.
9. Brigade headquarters will remain at COULONGES until further orders. Each regiment will report by courier at brigade headquarters at 8:30 a. m., and 4:30 p. m., daily.
By order of Colonel Burgess:
W. S. DOWD.
Lieut.. Colonel, C. A. C..
1. Paragraph 1, G-3 Order No. 69. these headquarters, pursuant to
instructions from the Sixth Army, is modified as follows:
Date of the beginning of the entraining September 13 at 9 p. m. instead of September 12 about 6 a. m.
All other instructions remain unchanged.
By command of Major General Bullard:
F. W. CLARK,
Lt. Colonel, G. S..
Notes on this map provided by Cyrille (email@example.com) who lives in Coulonges, France.
1. Party farm with photo direction
2. Photo direction (blue arrow) and the area of the 55th Artillery 3d Battalion, This area is know as "fond de gloriette"
3. The name of the area is "Cruaux " (a little village).
4. The headquaters from the 56th Artillery, Mottin farm area.
5. The only house in this area, it is a destoyed Farm, I have found several years ago an american helmet in the destroyed farm. In this area was the Headquarters of the 55th Artillery.
6. Sevral years ago I have found an artillery position in the woods near Arcis le ponsard. This was in the area that the 1st Battalion of the 55th Artillery was.
|This photo of the Dravegny, France area provided by Cyrille (firstname.lastname@example.org) who lives in Coulonges, France. It gives a good idea of the open rolling farm country in this area. This view is probably looking in a northern view. It was taken in the spring of 2003.|
Date this page was last updated 29 December 1999 and last updated on
Biography. page. Service
State Side Training and Sailing for France.
Training in France and on to the Front to defeat the Hun.
Duties after the War.
Links page. Site Map Sign the Guest Book
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids